Violet Pink Preserved Roses
Preserved roses look just like fresh roses, have a consistent color, and are a stunning addition to any arrangement! Preserved violet pink roses are durable, easy to work with, can be purchased in advance of your event, and can be saved as a sentimental keepsake.
Color: A medium pink that leans violet
Stem Count: 1 box, total of 6 rose heads per box
Special Note: Preserved roses have the head only; you will need to attach a stem made of wire and floral tape. Click here for a guide on using preserved roses. Care: Preserved roses do not need water and will last for at least a year with proper care. Store away from sunlight and in a cool, dry environment.
Preserved roses can easily be used in the following ways:
Bouquets: 7-9 stems for bridal, 4-5 for maids
Bout and Corsages: 1 head, but a bit large to use here
Centerpieces: 4-5 stems
Arches and Pergolas: 6-10 stems
- Most items ship within 2 business days, Mon-Fri.
- All items are shipping via ground, with the option to upgrade to express shipping at checkout.
- Express shipping cannot be delivered to a PO box.
- If your event is less than 7 days from the date of purchase, it’s strongly recommended to choose express shipping at checkout.
- See full shipping policy and details here.
- Unused products in their original packaging and resellable condition may be returned within 30 days.
- Original shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
- Buyer is responsible for the return shipping costs.
- Cancellations are accepted only when the items have not shipped.
- See full refund and cancellation details here.