Large Oshun Pouch - Foam Alternative
Large Oshun pouches provide stability and eco friendly hydration for your DIY arrangements. Oshun pouches are compostable, biodegradable, and a foam-free alternative to traditional floral foam.
Quantity: 1 large Oshun pouch
Material: A mixture of plant-based starches (biodegradable and compostable)
Specifications: 9" x 6", will expand
Uses and Purposes:
- Environmentally-friendly alternative to traditional floral foam. Provides stability and hydration in floral arrangements.
- Poke 10-12 holes in BOTH sides of pouch (wooden skewers work great), distribute contents of pouch evenly, immerse in water for 5-7 minutes, let contents expand, and place in your vase or Lomey bowl. Secure with waterproof floral tape if needed.
- For delicate stems, it's best to pre-poke or pre-drill a hole before adding the delicate stems.
- Biodegradable and can be composted in a home compost bin.
- Cannot be cut to size. Contents must remain inside of pouch to perform correctly.
- Protect surfaces from drips and stains. Use care around delicate or light-colored fabrics to avoid staining from the water.
- Typically not reusable.
Supply Quantity Help:
- 8-10'' Ceremony Urn: 1 large pouch
- 5-6'' Vase: Typically too large
- 3-4'' Vase: Typically too large
- Most items ship within 2 business days, Mon-Fri.
- All items are shipping via ground, with the option to upgrade to express shipping at checkout.
- Express shipping cannot be delivered to a PO box.
- If your event is less than 7 days from the date of purchase, it’s strongly recommended to choose express shipping at checkout.
- See full shipping policy and details here.
- Unused products in their original packaging and resellable condition may be returned within 30 days.
- Original shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
- Buyer is responsible for the return shipping costs.
- Cancellations are accepted only when the items have not shipped.
- See full refund and cancellation details here.
Large Oshun Pouch - Foam Alternative
When should I place my order?
It is best to order your supplies at least 14 days before the date you need them. We do offer expedited shipping which is recommended if your event is less than 14 days away.
What supplies do I need?
Check out our Supply Help page for guidance and a printable supplies checklist!
I have more questions
We have more answers! Check out our FAQs page here.
When will my order arrive?
Supplies are shipped FedEx Ground or USPS. All supply orders are sent immediately to the warehouse to be fulfilled. Back ordered items or order issues such as an incorrect address may delay order processing. We will notify you as soon as your supply order ships. Most orders arrive within 14 days of being shipped. Flower Moxie cannot control delays caused by shipping carriers.
Do you ship outside of the US?
No, we currently cannot ship outside of the United States.
Do you offer insurance?
Route Package Protection offers you "peace of mind" package protection for all of your orders at an affordable price.
Route Package Protection is automatically added at checkout and unlocks full package protection and seamless resolution for order issues. If you decide you do not want Route, you may remove it from your cart before you check out.
Additionally, Route automatically connects to everything you’ve ordered from all your favorite retailers while allowing you to visually track your packages, anytime, anywhere.
Fresh DIY Wedding Flowers
Visit our sister store, Flower Moxie, for all of your DIY wedding flowers! There you'll find DIY wedding flower packages, wedding greenery and foliage, fresh wholesale flowers, along with loads of guidance, tutorials, and custom design options!
Fresh Bulk DIY Flowers for Parties
At Moxie Blooms, we offer a large selection of bulk flowers, flower bars, pre-made bouquets, girls' night parties, and more!