Small Wet Foam Floral Cage
Wet Floral Foam Cages provide intense stability and moderate hydration for your DIY floral installations. We recommend securing the floral foam cages with zip ties before attaching to your wedding ceremony arch, gazebo, or pergola.
Quantity: 1 Small Wet Foam Floral Cage
Material: Wet Floral Foam and Plastic Cage
Specifications: Foam 3"x4" | Handle 4" | Total Length 9.5" (last photo shows comparison of small vs. medium foam cage)
Uses and Purposes
Uses and Purposes:
- Professional Wet Floral Foam Cages are used to provide stability and hydration in floral arrangements specifically for installations.
- The hard plastic cage prevents the wet floral foam from falling apart due to the weight of flowers.
- Floral Cages are perfect for floral installations, arches, pergolas, gazebos, mantles, staircases, aisle decor, and countless other purposes.
- We recommend threading zip ties throughout the cage BEFORE INSERTING blooms. Watch this example.
- Soak the foam brick for 30 minutes prior to installation.
- IMPORTANT FLORAL TIP: Although the foam provides hydration, it is not enough for the flowers to 'live' in it alone. Meaning, if you build an arrangement in wet foam that is not submerged in a vase of water, the vase life of the flowers will be 1 day or less in hot weather months.
- HYDRANGEA: These buggers need A LOT of water so they do not thrive in foam alone. When building a foam-only arrangement, it is best to leave hydrangeas out until right before the event. If you're using hydrangeas in a vase with water AND foam they will do just fine because the water in the vase will provide the proper hydration!
Supply Quantity Help:
- The finished size of a cage depends on the length of your stems. The shorter the stems, the smaller the finished cage will be. Personally, as a designer, I prefer to leave my stems longer and my finished cages end up being 2-3ft in width.
- For easy design, green out the cage with salal and leather leaf, then backfill with nicer greenery followed by flowers.
- Most items ship within 2 business days, Mon-Fri.
- All items are shipping via ground, with the option to upgrade to express shipping at checkout.
- Express shipping cannot be delivered to a PO box.
- If your event is less than 7 days from the date of purchase, it’s strongly recommended to choose express shipping at checkout.
- See full shipping policy and details here.
- Unused products in their original packaging and resellable condition may be returned within 30 days.
- Original shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
- Buyer is responsible for the return shipping costs.
- Cancellations are accepted only when the items have not shipped.
- See full refund and cancellation details here.