Crowning Glory Floral Solution
Clear Crowning Glory solution keeps arrangements fresher and more long-lasting. This easy to apply liquid shield holds in moisture which reduces water loss, keeping flowers more vibrant. Often used as the final hydrating step on bouquets, bouts, corsages, on arches, and centerpieces. Works best on hot weather months and arrangements that have little to no water like foam work.
Quantity: 32oz Spray Bottle
Color: Clear Solution by Floralife
Specifications: This easy to apply liquid shield holds in moisture which reduces water loss, keeping flowers more vibrant. The spray dries to clear finish, no residue.
Uses and Purposes
Crowning Glory is a fresh floral spray, and while it's not mandatory to use it's EXTREMELY helpful in hot weather months and when doing a lot of foam work!
Uses and Purposes:
- Spray on finished/completed designs like bouquets, centerpieces, bouts, etc. Think of it as the final step!
- Ready to use product, no mixing or diluting required.
- The spray dries to a clear finish with no residue.
- Slows deterioration and browning of fresh flowers, plants, and greens.
- Can be used with either vase or designed floral foam arrangements.
- Perfect for corsages, boutonnieres, and wedding work.
- Safe to use on all flower types.
- 1 bottle is enough for several events!
- Most items ship within 2 business days, Mon-Fri.
- All items are shipping via ground, with the option to upgrade to express shipping at checkout.
- Express shipping cannot be delivered to a PO box.
- If your event is less than 7 days from the date of purchase, it’s strongly recommended to choose express shipping at checkout.
- See full shipping policy and details here.
- Unused products in their original packaging and resellable condition may be returned within 30 days.
- Original shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
- Buyer is responsible for the return shipping costs.
- Cancellations are accepted only when the items have not shipped.
- See full refund and cancellation details here.
Crowning Glory Floral Solution
When should I place my order?
It is best to order your supplies at least 14 days before the date you need them. We do offer expedited shipping which is recommended if your event is less than 14 days away.
What supplies do I need?
Check out our Supply Help page for guidance and a printable supplies checklist!
I have more questions
We have more answers! Check out our FAQs page here.
When will my order arrive?
Supplies are shipped FedEx Ground or USPS. All supply orders are sent immediately to the warehouse to be fulfilled. Back ordered items or order issues such as an incorrect address may delay order processing. We will notify you as soon as your supply order ships. Most orders arrive within 14 days of being shipped. Flower Moxie cannot control delays caused by shipping carriers.
Do you ship outside of the US?
No, we currently cannot ship outside of the United States.
Do you offer insurance?
Route Package Protection offers you "peace of mind" package protection for all of your orders at an affordable price.
Route Package Protection is automatically added at checkout and unlocks full package protection and seamless resolution for order issues. If you decide you do not want Route, you may remove it from your cart before you check out.
Additionally, Route automatically connects to everything you’ve ordered from all your favorite retailers while allowing you to visually track your packages, anytime, anywhere.
Fresh DIY Wedding Flowers
Visit our sister store, Flower Moxie, for all of your DIY wedding flowers! There you'll find DIY wedding flower packages, wedding greenery and foliage, fresh wholesale flowers, along with loads of guidance, tutorials, and custom design options!
Fresh Bulk DIY Flowers for Parties
At Moxie Blooms, we offer a large selection of bulk flowers, flower bars, pre-made bouquets, girls' night parties, and more!