Plain Brass Wrist Cuff Corsage- 2''
Brass Cuff Wrist Corsages are not only beautiful but extremely easy to use for your DIY wedding! The brass is flexible to adapt to a variety of wrist sizes. Use Fresh Floral Adhesive to glue fresh flowers, greenery, and ribbon to your 2'' Brass Cuff Wristlet.
Quantity: 1 Brass Wrist Cuff (Floral Glue Not Included, Sold Separately)
Specifications: 2 inches wide. Can be bent/flexed to fit on a variety of wrist sizes.
Uses and Purposes:
- Brass Cuffs are beautiful and easy to use when gluing fresh florals and greenery to create a modern wrist corsage.
- This is raw, unfinished brass that may require a light polishing to remove oxidation and/or light, superficial marks. Maas metal polish is a great choice for this!
Supply Quantity Help:
- 1 Cuff per Wrist Corsage
- One tube of Fresh Floral Glue is needed to adhere fresh florals. Hot glue is not recommended because it can easily pop off the metal.
- Most items ship within 2 business days, Mon-Fri.
- All items are shipping via ground, with the option to upgrade to express shipping at checkout.
- Express shipping cannot be delivered to a PO box.
- If your event is less than 7 days from the date of purchase, it’s strongly recommended to choose express shipping at checkout.
- See full shipping policy and details here.
- Unused products in their original packaging and resellable condition may be returned within 30 days.
- Original shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
- Buyer is responsible for the return shipping costs.
- Cancellations are accepted only when the items have not shipped.
- See full refund and cancellation details here.