Waterproof Floral Tape
Waterproof Floral Tape is a must-have for florists and DIY brides! Once bonded and adhered to a dry surface, the tape can withstand moisture and water making it ideal to tape floral-grids or secure wet floral foam. The waterproof floral tape also works great to wrap bouts, corsages, floral crowns, and even bouquets.
Quantity: 1 roll
Material: Pressure-sensitive tape designed to withstand moisture
Specifications: 1/4'' x 180''
Uses and Purposes:
- Green Waterproof Floral Tape is designed to withstand moisture.
- Ideal for taping a floral-grid on a vase and securing wet floral foam.
- Can be used in lieu of traditional floral stem tape and works perfectly for bouts, corsages, and bouquet wrapping.
- Very stick, and adheres well to many surfaces.
- IMPORTANT TIP: While it is waterproof, the surface must be initial dry for the tape to adhere properly. For instance, if you are taping a grid, the vase surfaces must be dry, and once it's taped if water splashes then the tape will not release because the glue/tape has already bonded to the surface of the vase.
Supply Quantity Help:
- 1 roll will last you till the end of time!
- Most items ship within 2 business days, Mon-Fri.
- All items are shipping via ground, with the option to upgrade to express shipping at checkout.
- Express shipping cannot be delivered to a PO box.
- If your event is less than 7 days from the date of purchase, it’s strongly recommended to choose express shipping at checkout.
- See full shipping policy and details here.
- Unused products in their original packaging and resellable condition may be returned within 30 days.
- Original shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
- Buyer is responsible for the return shipping costs.
- Cancellations are accepted only when the items have not shipped.
- See full refund and cancellation details here.
Waterproof Floral Tape
When should I place my order?
It is best to order your supplies at least 14 days before the date you need them. We do offer expedited shipping which is recommended if your event is less than 14 days away.
What supplies do I need?
Check out our Supply Help page for guidance and a printable supplies checklist!
I have more questions
We have more answers! Check out our FAQs page here.
When will my order arrive?
Supplies are shipped FedEx Ground or USPS. All supply orders are sent immediately to the warehouse to be fulfilled. Back ordered items or order issues such as an incorrect address may delay order processing. We will notify you as soon as your supply order ships. Most orders arrive within 14 days of being shipped. Flower Moxie cannot control delays caused by shipping carriers.
Do you ship outside of the US?
No, we currently cannot ship outside of the United States.
Do you offer insurance?
Route Package Protection offers you "peace of mind" package protection for all of your orders at an affordable price.
Route Package Protection is automatically added at checkout and unlocks full package protection and seamless resolution for order issues. If you decide you do not want Route, you may remove it from your cart before you check out.
Additionally, Route automatically connects to everything you’ve ordered from all your favorite retailers while allowing you to visually track your packages, anytime, anywhere.
I’m glad I saw your youtube video “ceremony urn tutorial’. The white urns are absolutely a classic, affordable & gorgeous choice for me! It was my first DIY for a church flower arrangement and everyone thought I bought the arrangement from a flower shop. The waterproof tape kept the foam and flowers intact. Thank you for wonderful products & tutorial!
Fresh DIY Wedding Flowers
Visit our sister store, Flower Moxie, for all of your DIY wedding flowers! There you'll find DIY wedding flower packages, wedding greenery and foliage, fresh wholesale flowers, along with loads of guidance, tutorials, and custom design options!
Fresh Bulk DIY Flowers for Parties
At Moxie Blooms, we offer a large selection of bulk flowers, flower bars, pre-made bouquets, girls' night parties, and more!